- Ph.D in Electrical Engineering, NC State University, USA, 2020.
- M.E in Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore India, 2013.
- B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, College of Engineering, Trivandrum, India, 2011.
Awards / Honours / Affiliations
- Avadhesha Surolia Research and Innovation Award, 2023.
- Elevated to ‘Senior Member’ Grade, IEEE, 2021.
- ‘Outstanding Presentation Award’ in IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC), 2018.
- ‘PhD. Fellowship’ by FORD Motor Company – Renewed annually during PhD tenure.
- GE beliefs Champion Award’ for ‘Innovation and Technical Excellence’ by Electrical Technologies and Systems, General Electric Global Research Center, Bangalore, 2015.
- ‘R. S. Varier Memorial Endowment’ by College of Engineering, Trivandrum Alumni Association. Awarded to three top ranking students of Electrical & Electronics in the final year B-Tech degree examination, 2011.
- ‘Certificate of Merit for Academic Excellence’ by PTA, College of Engineering, Trivandrum, 2011.
- 4th place (National level) and 1st place (State level) in the National Aerospace Olympiad conducted by ‘The Aeronautical Society of India’ (team event), 2007.