VISHNU MAHADEVA IYER
Office: Room C 319
Phone: +91 80 2293 2526
Current Research areas
Power conversion systems for transportation electrification
Differential power processing
Control and stability of power electronic systems
- Ph.D in Electrical Engineering, NC State University, USA, 2020.
- M.E in Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore India, 2013.
- B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, College of Engineering, Trivandrum, India, 2011.
Awards / Honours / Affiliations
- Senior Member, IEEE
- ‘Outstanding Presentation Award’ in IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC) – 2017.
- ‘GE Beliefs Champion Award’ for ‘Innovation and Technical Excellence’ by Electrical Technologies and Systems, General Electric Global Research Center, Bangalore – 2015
- ‘R. S. Varier Memorial Endowment’ by College of Engineering, Trivandrum Alumni Association – 2011.