- Prof. A G Ramakrishnan is now an Associate Editor of Frontiers in Neuroscience and Frontiers in Neurology – section Brain imaging methods
- Prof. Chandra Sekhar Seelamantula has been promoted as full professor w.e.f. 27.9.2020.
- Dr. Kaushik Basu has been promoted as Associate Professor
- Dr Vishnu Mahadeva Iyer has joined as Assistant Professor from 07/09/2020
- A book chapter entitled, “Cardiorespiratory and Endocrine Mechanisms Behind the Effectiveness of Pranayama,” written by Prof. A G Ramakrishnan in the book, “Handbook of Research on Evidence-Based Perspectives on the Psychophysiology of Yoga and Its Applications,” is now available on amazon.in.
More details: https://www.igi-global.com/book/handbook-research-evidence-based-perspectives/240821
- EE, IISc, and Centre for Consciousness Studies, NIMHANS organize Webinar series on Yoga for Human Excellence
- Prof. A G Ramakrishnan is giving a web-based guest lecture titled, “Fear, nocebo, immunity, and a few research questions that arise due to COVID-19” to IITM faculty and staff this Friday, June 5, 2020.
- Dr Jayachandra Shenoy U has been promoted as Chief Research Scientist wef 1st aug 2019.
- Dr. Soma Biswas, Dr. Prasanta Kumar Ghosh and Dr. Kunal Narayan Chaudhury have been promoted as Associate Professors wef 28/10/2019, 21/12/2019 and 03/02/2020 respectively.