High Performance Computing Applications in Power Systems Analysis and Control
Nonlinear and Intelligent Control Applications in Power Systems
Weak Grid Integration of Renewables
Microgrid Protection and Control
Smart Grid Control and Stability
- Post Doctoral Fellow, Oak Ridge National Lab, Oak Ridge, Tennesse, USA Mar 2014 – Mar 2015
- Post Doctoral Fellow, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, USA May 2012 – Dec 2013
- Ph.D. Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India, 2010
- M.Tech Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur, India, 2004
- B.Tech. S.V.H.College of Engg., Nagarjuna University, Guntur, India 2001
Courses offered in the last five years
- E4 231: Power System Dynamics and Control
- E4 233: Computer control of power systems
- E4 237: Selected Topics in Integrated Power Systems
Awards / Honours / Affiliations
- Best paper in Smart Grid Session, International Conference on Power Systems, ICPS-2019, MNIT Jaipur.
- IEEE Power and Energy Society (PES) Outstanding Engineer Award 2018, for contributions made to IEEE PES Bangalore Chapter Activities.
- International Travel Support (ITS) 2017, Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), India, 0.86 Lakhs for attending ISGT USA.
- Elevated to Senior Member IEEE, 25 June 2016.
- 2nd Best Poster Award, IEEE PES T&D Conference and Exposition, May 2-5, 2016, Dallas, USA.
- Young Engineer Award 2015, Indian National Academy Engineers (INAE)
- Young Scientist Grant 2015, Department of Science and Technology (DST), India,
- Best Poster Award, IEEE Industry applications society Annual meeting, Dallas USA, October 2015.
- Best Conference Paper, IEEE PES General Meeting 2015.
- Best Ph.D Thesis Award (Prof.D.J.Badkas Medal) 2010, Department of EE, IISc
- IEEE CIS 2009 Student Travel Grant.
- CSIR international Travel Grant 2009 to attend IJCNN-2009.